LOADING UNSIGNED DRIVERS
1. Open Windows 7
2. Press Win+R keys together to open the run dialog box and type - gpedit.msc
3. Expand the folders in order or
4. On the right you will see a icon "Code Signing for Device Drivers"
, double click that
button at the top, and
at the bottom to
ignor any signature check.
6. hit apply, ok and close everything
7. Reboot or in "Run" window type the command "gpupdate /force"
this will enfoce the group policy update that time itself..
Now the computer will load any drivers anytime.
Now, you should avoid unsigned drivers as much as possible for ur system to be stable.
After you unsigned drivers for Windows 7 x64.. Go to number 5 and disabled it again to return to normal and reboot andyou are now able to run flip at anytime while your system remain to be
stable. It works! :)